Sunday, October 8, 2017

New papercraft Advance Wars broken Pipe Seam



A little surprise probably, because you guys know I can't do a lot of papercraft lately. ;o)

So this is also a quite simple papercraft, but an important one for my Advance Wars series: without a broken section of the Pipelines, the separate armies wouldn't be able to reach each other!

And it was about time, because I already did the Pipeline and the Pipe Bend years ago already!
Pipeline | Pipe Bend





 Download + build your own papercraft Advance Wars broken Pipeseam (+lots more!):



2 comments:

  1. Can i request A papercraft template..???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I simply don't have the time to do requests, sorry...! :o(

      Papercraft is only a hobby of mine, so I just make papercrafts that I like to make myself. I like video games, LEGO and movies and such, so normally those are the ones I like to make! (when I have the time... ;o)

      Delete