Thursday, February 8, 2018

Final Fantasy X papercraft Lulu built by Richard


Although I don't have nearly as much of spare time now to make papercrafts as I used to (hopefully in the future again! 😇) I think it's great that people still like to build the older ones too, like Lulu! ;o)

Richard says he never played Final Fantasy X before, but he liked my papercraft of Lulu so much that he decided to build it anyway - and then like his papercraft Batman earlier, he photoshopped her in an appropriate setting.🌲🌳🌳

Have a look at the hall of fame on my papercraft webpage to see more papercrafts that Richard built, and many others!🙂

https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/category/hall-of-fame/

Download + build your own papercraft Final Fantasy X Lulu:
https://ninjatoes.wordpress.com/2011/06/04/final-fantasy-x-lulu/

Have fun building!

2 comments:

  1. This is nice! Richard did a good job building your Lulu papercraft. I like your paper models, I hope you'll find more time for papercrafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It will probably be quite a while especially before I can do "bigger" papercrafts, but I don't see myself stopping papercrafting entirely anytime soon anyway! ;o)

      Delete